Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Weekend getaway!







We got Aja out of school early on Friday and headed to our Desert home. It was so nice there...always relaxing! The weather was perfect (80's). Shawn and Aja always play their "water games" in the pool. I had my chance to give myself a manicure and pedicure while Puffers stood by my side. We had dinner at Morton's Steakhouse on Friday. I had the best filet mignon ever! I ended up sharing it with Aja. Shawn had New York strip plus we all shared their fresh steamed spinach & mushroom dish. Scrumptious! And for dessert...Aja had New York cheesecake and Shawn & I shared the Key Lime pie. Yummy!

We always come back relaxed and ready for the upcoming week after visiting the Desert.

1 comment:

tjep said...

This is the best time of year to go out to the desert! We loved it when we could go to La Quinta for Greg's work, now they don't do this anymore. :(