Yup! I'm brand new at this and I'm already tagged! By my sister, Teena thank you very much..
The Rules:1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.2. Each player starts with eight random and interesting facts/habits about themselves.3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, here we go:
1. I give my 2 1/2 yr old white shih-poo a bath (well, a shower) every 7-10 days. She's a house dog (but she's really a piece of furniture) so she must stay clean and smelling fresh in order for me to cuddle with her! Her name is Puffers and she is so sweet!
2. I have a thing with closets. I don't like empty hangers in between the clothes hanging in our closets. And I especially don't like it when some of the hangers are tilted up (like, you know, when you're in a hurry and you pull the shirt off fast & quickly off the hanger and the hanger is left tilting up?) And those bent ones....yuk! Throw those suckers away! Oh! And pants must not be on a wired hanger! They must be on a pant hanger or a "black" plastic hanger!
3. After working out at the gym and sweating up a storm, I don't mind running my errands while in my gym clothes. Plus, I don't have any make-up on! Scary! So, you know when I'm serious about getting my errands done when I'm not worried about what others are thinking (or smelling?).
4. I think about every family member I have every single week. They live every where and I may not see them or talk to them but they do come to my mind and I'm wondering how are they, what are they doing, etc..
5. When I'm PMS'ing I am more bold to say what's on my mind (with legitimate reasons).
6. I've been fighting a few fears of mine lately and my goal (before I get too old) is to get rid of them (well, most of them). One of these fears were roller coasters (they were a blast to me when I was a young girl but as I got older, I'm realizing I've become less trusting, etc.. and I'm losing that "fun little kid" in me. Therefore, I've conquered ALL the rides at Disneyland. I've been on them so many times (we have the annual pass) that I am no longer screaming. Our biggest thing is to look for the cameras that are on the rides and make funny faces. Oh! I've also mastered the daring & monstrous roller coasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain a few weekends ago while celebrating my daughter's 12th birthday. My favorites? Deja Vu & Goliath. How did I conquer this fear? I placed myself in God's hands and relaxed and enjoyed while He did the rest! Remember when you were a kid and didn't worry about things? I sorta put myself in that state but knowing it is "He" that is in control. Now for my next fear?.....swimming.
7. Because of all the germs going around and people catching things, I am no longer one of those that will go to a nail salon to get my nails done. My mother-in-law gave me an electrical masssager footbath for Christmas one year and I've been giving myself maincures & pedicures. I make myself an appointment, literally since it takes about a good 2 hours. I pop in a movie or watch my TV, and sip on hot tea while filing away! It saves me about $60 a month (that's how much I was paying since I refused to go to those cheap places that "herd" in the customers - who knows what kind of hygiene habits, if any, they use with so many feet & hands coming in and out?). Anyways, I think I do a pretty good job!
8. Those that know me now would probably not guess that I had a mean streak within me during my younger days (or as I would call those days my "B.C.days" (before Christ). I used to work in an insurance office doing customer service. There was this agent that I liked but didn't like and I wanted to play a trick on him (I look back now and can't believe I did this). Knowing he was out to lunch and coming back afterwards, I snuck into his cubbyhole area and took his entire top drawer out of his desk and placed it back upside down (I placed a big strip of cardboard to hold everything in place). So, when he came back he opened his desk and of course, guess what happened? Everything fell on the floor and needless to say....he got mad at me. During another mood of mine, I loosened up his chair so that when he would sit down and rock back on it, the chair came apart and he fell off it! Not funny...and in the same office (I'm surprised I wasn't fired!) to a training agent, before his appointment with a new client, I gave him some trick gum that makes your mouth and teeth turn blue..What was I thinking?..Of course, I got away with lots of mishaps for working in an office atmosphere back then. These would be unheard of nowadays! I am so sorry guys for doing these mean jokes!
Yup! That's it..now..here are the 8 names: Karen, Lori, Debbie,Bridget, Madeleine, Lisa E., Win
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These are fun aren't they? It shows how much I didn't know about you when we were growing up, eh?
Post a Comment